Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Intermediate level navigation course, electronics on board!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you to join our next intermediate level course for sailing enthusiast with previous experience. Come join us to become an expert on the onboard electronics and spend a pleasant moment sharing a nice experience with your future teammates.
I'm waiting for you on Monday morning at the port of Minimes. We will do the refueling and I will give you the safety instructions on board then go! We will set sail for the big blue and the freedom.
During these 5 days we will cover all the topics of electronics on board:
- Satellite phone
- A.I.S. the distress beacon
- But also the Speedo, sounder and autopilot ...
- We will download the grib files and will tackle the general meteorological phenomena.
There will be times of theory at the port, and times of practice on the water.
After a night at the port or anchorage in the Pertuis, we will return Friday at the port of La Rochelle around 16:00. A little collective cleaning and then a warm goodbye before meeting for the next cruise.
Ready to set sail?
The Gin Fizz is ideal for long cruises. It is the first large cruising sailboat Jeanneau. Innovative for his time, it was sold 350 copies and was also offered in ketch and dinghy. Its deep central cockpit and good stiffness to the canvas make it a popular boat for large family trips, ideal for safety and conviviality. Gin Fizz is approved for 10 people. However, I limit groups so that everyone is really comfortable.
Our trip starts here
La Rochelle, France
Monday 10 September from 10:00 until Monday 10 September at 10:00
Our trip ends here
La Rochelle, France
Friday 14 September from 17:00 until Friday 14 September at 17:00
Reviews of Gaël, Marco, Elise ou Emile
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.