French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Embark for a pleasant discovery of the Calanques or Porquerolles"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
I welcome you aboard. The Bandol region is in my opinion the most suitable region to come and spend a holiday aboard a sailboat.
It offers bays bordered by beaches, a navigation basin suitable for different types of weather, less than a day from Marseille.
From Bandol to Marseille, the creeks offer us dream anchorages , climbing spots, hiking areas and many natural shelters to stay there in complete safety.
The route to the Calanques of Marseille and Cassis:
- We will leave the small fishing port of Brusc, in the direction of the beak of the eagle which is near La Ciotat. There is the Green Island which marks the beginning of a grandiose panorama, the cliffs of Cassis.
- Depending on the weather, we will decide to drop anchor facing the extremely well sheltered beaches, between Île Verte and Cap des Moulins, in the Baie de la Vierge.
- Then we will closely follow the cliffs of Cap Canaille which will take us to Cassis. Once through the bay, we will sail in the Calanques Natural Park.
- The calanque de Port-Miou, the calanque de Port-Pin, the calanque d'en Vau, the eguille de l'Eissadon, the calanque Saint-Jean de Dieu, the calanque de Sugiton, the calanque de Morgiou, the calanque de la Triperie, the calanque de Sormiou, the bec de Sormiou.
- We will decide on the spot depending on the weather, in which to drop anchor to sleep in the most beautiful anchorages of the French Riviera. Facing further west we will see the islands of Marseille in the wild.
- The island of Riou, the calanque de Monasterio, the island of Jarre, the island Calsereigne, or Plane, and the Île Maire which leads us to the harbor of Marseille and the Frioul archipelago.
- The castle of IF (count of Monté Christo) and if you wish a tour in the old port of Marseille.
- For the return we will visit the creeks and the islands in front of which we may have passed too quickly and we will get closer to Bandol and a charming cove, the cove of Port D'ALON, a swim in the bay of Moutte, An anchorage sheltered from the east winds at the end of the bay of Bandol, the bay of Gorguette.
- If we still have time, a stopover on the private Ricard islands, the island of Embiez. Elected 1st port of call on the French Riviera. We will return to the port of Brusc between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on the last day of the cruise.
Possibility of being 6 on board if family or group of friends See you soon on board
Sloop De Type Carval
Sailboat / expedition aluminum AG4 marine. It has 7 berths spread over 3 cabins plus the square. Very comfortable and well maintained, it is the ideal sailboat to spend a good week of navigation.
Our trip starts here
Monday 14 September from 9:00 until Monday 14 September at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 18 September from 15:00 until Friday 18 September at 17:00
Reviews of Jean
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.