This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on bord
Take place for a Five days sailing in Greece.
The exact itinerary to be decided based on preferences and the weather conditions.
Among the different possibilities:
- Saronic islands
- A one way trip to a far destination.
It's your holiday its fair that you are the one to choose.
Waiting for you on board, see you soon
Beneteau Oceanis 54
Superbly equipped 2011 Beneteau Oceanis 54 sailing yacht. Only ever sailed and maintained by me and still in "as new" condition. All options (electronics, safety, comfort, sails) added to make her safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 3 July from 12:00 until Tuesday 3 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 8 July from 9:00 until Sunday 8 July at 12:00
Reviews of Phil
Other important information
Everything you need for your sailing holiday is provided onboard - from bedding to safety equipment. You'll need to bring anything you'd normally bring to the beach and a mask and snorkel is highly recommended as the water is crystal clear and not to be missed! Nights are warm but a light jacket is sensible.
I'm quite particular about the boat (which is why everything still works and looks like new) but all I expect is common sense and things to be treated the same way as if they were your own. If your not familiar with boats we'll go through things before we leave.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.