This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Thursday 17/03 Portorosa Check-in from 1pm
The next day we start visiting Vulcano with all its beauties.
After Lipari, Panarea and Salina, letting the wind suggest us the best itinerary.
On Sunday 20/03 we return to Portorosa at 20.00.
Those who want to disembark in the evening, otherwise you can spend the night on board freely and disembark the next morning at 09.00.
Jeanneau Sun Odiyssey 45
Beautiful Armata Sloop sailboat with 4 double cabins and 2 electric bathrooms. Comfortable cushions in the cockpit and in the bow as a sundeck, hot / cold outdoor shower, bimini top, sprayhood, black water tanks. stereo with internal and external speakers.
Gennaker with sock
Our trip starts here
Furnari, ME, Italia
Thursday 17 March from 13:00 until Thursday 17 March at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Furnari, ME, Italia
Sunday 20 March from 20:00 until Monday 21 March at 9:00
Reviews of Mario
Other important information
Portorosa can be reached from Catania airport with a transfer.
Please bring soft luggage with a kway, hat and rubber shoes.
On board stereo, hot / cold shower inside and out, awnings.
The services on board are self-managed. Everyone collaborates in sailing the boat.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Oltre gli importi sopra indicati, bisogna versare all’imbarco la somma di 15€ a persona al giorno per porti di prima ed ultima notte, gasolio per crociera, lenzuola, gas cucina, tender con benzina per motore fuoribordo, SUP
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.