For travellers from 25 to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Wonderful weekend of 2 June in the Aeolian Islands"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding in Lipari , after a welcome aperitif and done the galley we will relax in the first magical island of the Aeolian Islands, with a bit of nightlife and excellent local restaurants where you can taste excellent fish.
The following day Milazzese bay Panarea we will spend several nights in the harbor under the stars, and we will visit several islands including Stromboli, Salina Vulcano
disembarkation on Sunday after 1.00 pm in Lipari
I'll be waiting for you on my comfortable boat. 4 double cabins with 4 bathrooms for the exclusive use for guests, large dinette with 2 armchairs and a comfortable sofa that can be used as an additional bed, kitchen with 2 refrigerators, air conditioning, internal and external Hi-Fi system, inverter, spray hood and awning, solar panels, dinghy and outboard engine, a large and comfortable deck entirely in teak where you can relax, SUP at your disposal and many other comforts that will make you enjoy your sailing holiday in complete relaxation.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Wednesday 1 June from 13:00 until Wednesday 1 June at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Sunday 5 June from 12:00 until Sunday 5 June at 13:00
Reviews of Maurizio
Other important information
HOW TO REACH THE PORT: To reach Lipari it is possible to take the hydrofoil from Milazzo or from Naples. For those arriving by plane, you can fly to Palermo or Catania.
GALLEY ORGANIZATION: We will go to buy the galley together at the time of boarding. Once you arrive, before or after the briefing I will provide you with a list of suggestions from which you can take inspiration to buy everything you need.
COVID-19: To get on board, the Green Pass is required, which is also necessary to take planes or ferries to reach the boarding area.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Biancheria 20€ a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.