This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Discover the pleasure of sailing by immersing yourself in the dreamlike depths of the Gulf of Poets !
Then this is the vacation for you!
On board a powerful sailing boat with a sporty soul, you can experience an adrenaline- filled weekend of discovery and fun, capturing wild corners and bays from the clear sea of this land with your eyes and mind.
Program in principle:
• Friday: welcome drink with local wine and focaccia to break the ice and weekend planning, after which you will spend the night on board.
• Saturday: breakfast and spring mooring by 10 am. On the sails and sailing away to admire and discover the beauties of the Gulf of Poets, with the possibility of having lunch / dinner in one of the enchanting villages;
• Sunday: we will sail towards Cinque Terre, if weather conditions permit, in search of dolphins , all this in the period in which nature offers more intense nuances and more suggestive sunsets!
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Wednesday 21 August from 19:00 until Thursday 22 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Friday 23 August from 20:00 until Saturday 24 August at 17:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
WHAT TO BRING ON BOARD?
The overnight stay is on board the boat for which compact suitcases are required, no trolley or rigid suitcases, soft bags are preferred.
Bring with you:
• Light sleeping bag (or sheets and blankets)
• Shoes with non-slip sole or "no mark" to be used only in the boat
• Lightweight or light waxed waterproof jacket
• Sunglasses, Cimetta or elastic to fix the glasses
• Personal effects
• Jeans, cotton t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirt or sweater
• Personal pharmacy (prescribe medicines for seasickness)
On request Kit Comfort (€ 19 pp; take 48 hours before boarding):
• Sheets, pillowcases and blankets
• Towel and beach towel set
• Drinks and snacks
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.