Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Day in Portofino and Santa Margherita all inclusive!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
A splendid navigation in the Gulf of Tigullio between the village of Portofino , Santa Margherita and San Fruttuoso .
We will leave from the port of Lavagna for a day on a sailing boat in the name of sea, sun and wind, along a green and luxuriant coast, between seaside villages up to Camogli and the Portofino lighthouse.
We will have lunch in the middle of the sea between Paraggi and Santa Margherita Ligure. where you can relax and swim in the crystal clear waters of the gulf.
My boat is capable of accommodating up to 8 people and is divided into 3 double cabins + 2 bunks in the dinette, also has a well equipped kitchen and a service with electric toilet, hot water + outdoor shower, new teak deck and a New and powerful engine. Approved and Equipped for Unrestricted Navigation from the Coast.
Our trip starts here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Friday 10 September from 9:00 until Friday 10 September at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Friday 10 September from 17:00 until Friday 10 September at 17:00
Reviews of Paolo
Other important information
What to bring:
Soft suitcase no trolley.
Shorts or long pants
Lightweight sweaters and sweatshirts
Cover for the night
Services on board: 12v battery charger for each cabin. Set of sheets for the night. Mask and snorkel for snorkelers.
How to reach us
Car: A12 motorway, Lavagna exit. Directions to Porto di Lavagna
Train: Lavagna station 100 meters from the port
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.