Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Day Trip to Isola Gallinara and Alassio Gulf - All Inclusive"!
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Departure in the morning from the port of Alassio. Sailing in the gulf (weather permitting) between Albenga, Alassio, Laigueglia and Capo Mele Anchor at Gallinara Island with lunch based on Ligurian focaccia and appetizers + swimming and snorkeling (masks available) Possible further sailing in the afternoon, aperitif on board and return before dinner. Rubber tender available to get closer to the island and into the grotto. Lunch, snacks, water, beer and aperitif included - no additional costs. Ideal for a day of pure relaxation and fun.
No spots available
per personmore info
Jeanneau Sun Fast 37
Jeanneau Sun Fast 37 of 2005, purchased in co-ownership of two people in 2014 and completely renovated with regard to interiors and minor exterior fittings. Layout with 3 double cabins and a toilet. Installed additional platform navigation Raymarine A77, integrated with autopilot already present. Two games of sails available, a regatta spinnaker with spinnaker pole, dinghy with outboard, barbecue
Our trip starts here
Alassio, SV, Italia
Saturday 23 July from 9:00 until Saturday 23 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Alassio, SV, Italia
Saturday 23 July from 19:00 until Saturday 23 July at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Only swimsuit, towel and sunscreen are "required".
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.