Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Superb day on a boat between the Gulf of ALASSIO and the Gallinara island"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will spend a relaxing day sailing in the Gulf of Alassio between the Cappelletta and Capo Mele, wind permitting, the sails will open to enjoy the unique emotion that only a sailboat can offer.
We will stay close to the Gallinara island until sunset to dive into a beautiful sea and you will be offered an aperitif to end a special day.
Dufour 382 Grand Large
Superb sailboat equipped with large sunbathing cushions and various awnings in order to combine the pleasure of sailing with the comforts of a relaxing anchorage. 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms, bow thruster, autopilot, etc ...
Our trip starts here
Alassio, SV, Italia
Monday 1 August from 11:00 until Monday 1 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Alassio, SV, Italia
Monday 1 August from 19:00 until Monday 1 August at 19:00
Reviews of DANIELE
Other important information
The port can be reached by car, there is ample parking. It is necessary to bring your own towels and lunch on board.
The boat is moored on the jetty in front of the ALASSIO harbor bar and the adjacent toilets and showers from the boat mooring. To open the sails it will be necessary to have a second person on board with experience since, given the size of the boat, I cannot do it safely alone.
While on board it will not be possible to access the deck of the boat. Included in the price you will be offered an aperitif at the end of the day. My wife and my 8-year-old son Edoardo will be present.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.