Travellers of all ages are welcome!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The archipelago of La Maddalena is a unique destination for sea lovers. Expert skippers will take you, aboard a sailboat, to the enchanting and suggestive coves in the archipelago.
You will be able to experience the thrill and emotion of sailing in one of the most suggestive corners of Sardinia.
We will let you visit, in relaxation and fun, the beautiful islands in the archipelago and you can swim in the wonderful waters of the Island of Santa Maria, Spargi and Razzoli .
Catalina 320 Mk Ii
Catalina 320 MKII is an American boat, very spacious and comfortable. It has a length of about 10 meters, with a large cockpit that comfortably welcomes passengers. It has two internal cabins, a spacious dinette and a bathroom. It is an ideal boat to spend a day at sea or make a mini-cruise.
Our trip starts here
Palau, SS, Italia
Wednesday 19 August from 10:00 until Wednesday 19 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Palau, SS, Italia
Wednesday 19 August from 18:00 until Wednesday 19 August at 18:00
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.