This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will open the summer with a beautiful flotilla to the Pontine islands, a true corner of paradise where the sea is clear and crystalline. They are located a few miles from the mainland. We will take the first baths to greet the new season.
The sailing boat is ideal for discovering the archipelago which includes the six islands of Palmarola - Ponza - Ventotene - Zannone - Gavi - Santo Stefano. One more beautiful than the other and certainly unique in the Mediterranean landscape. This area is great for sailors.
Each island of the archipelago is different: Ventotene is barren with dark beaches of volcanic origin; Ponza has magnificent coastline and turquoise water and a beautiful colorful village on the harbor. Zannone and Palmarola are completely wild and luxuriant.
We are waiting for you to start at the most with the summer season. Winter is over and now we want the sea, sun, sailing, new and old friends.
Flotilla sailing on 2 beautiful boats!
-> SUN ODYSSEY 449 - prestige category
-> 3 double cabins + 1 cabin with bunk bed + dinette for skipper
-> 2 bathrooms
-> Length 13.76 m
-> Registration year 2017 and 2018
THE PLUS OF THIS CRUISE
• A soft itinerary without long crossings against the wind or with rough sea
• Circular program that allows you to always visit different places
• Modest on-site expenses
• Warm and not humid climate, at the end of May it is fabulous
• Stops scheduled in relation to the prevailing wind
The Pontine archipelago has a unique charm throughout the Mediterranean and is made up of two groups of islands: the northwestern group consisting of Ponza, Palmarola, Zannone and Gavi. The south-western group consisting of Ventotene and the small islet of S. Stefano.
Ponza: Its underwater caves and cliffs attract thousands of diving enthusiasts every year, as well as bathers, who prefer the famous Chiaia di Luna beach, a very small sandy beach within walking distance, surrounded by a high cliff overlooking the sea .
Ponza is also a VIP island, frequented by the international jet set who love to show up in clubs. There are many, including restaurants and bars. Not to be missed in Ponza is a boat tour around the island. Only in this way, for example, can you easily reach the Frontone beach, a pebble beach with transparent water. On the beach there is a kiosk, where in the evening young tourists love to come to dance and have fun.
Among the most beautiful spots for diving are the Formiche , a group of rocks that emerge from the water, considered the most interesting dive on the island due to the gullies 30 meters deep that overlook a step that slopes down to over 50 m, where the red gorgonian is visited by moray eels and groupers.
Ventotene: From a tourist point of view it is very popular with scuba divers because of the beautiful seabed on the west coast, within the Marine Protected Area . Among the most beautiful spots is Punta Pascone , which has a backdrop of black lava sand in which a large cave opens up, very suggestive for underwater photography. The main beaches of Ventotene are three: Calarossano, Parata Grande and Cala Nave , all black and very quiet, for those looking for a relaxing holiday.
Palmarola: Also called la Forcina due to its shape, the island is a nature reserve and, thanks to its pristine appearance and the variety of coasts, it is considered one of the most beautiful islands in the world . Inhabited only in the summer, it becomes a good retreat for the Ponza people who, escaping from the chaotic Ponza, take refuge in the cave-houses, typical dwellings carved into the rock. In addition to these houses, the only buildings on the island meet in Cala del Porto , the only landing place in Palmarola where there is also the beach, an enchanting cove of pebbles mixed with sand, with a great wild and uncontaminated charm, protected by high Faraglione di San Silverio . Here are only two small restaurants and the villa of the Fendi sisters.
NB: The itinerary is subject to the decisions of the captain and to weather and sea conditions
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Friday 28 May from 17:00 until Friday 28 May at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Wednesday 2 June from 17:00 until Wednesday 2 June at 18:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
BASE OF EMBARKATION / DISEMBARK: Marina di Nettuno (South of Rome - near Anzio). It is essential that all participants arrive by the evening of Friday 28 May even late in the evening, so that on Saturday morning we can set sail safely. The sooner we are on board, the sooner the vacation begins! :-)
HOW TO GET THERE: Surely the best and most comfortable way to get to Nettuno is by car. You can park your car inside the port at a cost of € 15.00 per day. As far as possible we will try to organize car crews among the various participants in the event, to help everyone find the right travel combination. If you want there is also the train. I would say that you can reach it as you see fit.
DOCUMENTS: identity card.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Boat / skipper fee
- Accommodation in a shared double cabin
- Final cleaning of the boat
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Sailing school
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Common cash box managed on board (it will be used to pay ports, parks, food, fuel, skipper's food, etc.)
- Plane, ferry, car, no type of return transfer
- Travel cancellation insurance + doctor / baggage (cost € 26.00 - without excess) - Recommended
- UISP club card including accident insurance and third party liability (cost € 20.00 to be paid upon confirmation) - Mandatory
- Insurance on the boat deposit (cost € 25.00 to be paid locally) - Compulsory
- Sheets and towels. € 30.00 per cabin / € 15.00 per passenger - Optional on request
- The skipper is exempt from the common fund
- Everything that is not included under "The fee includes"
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola facoltative su richiesta 15€/pax
- Assicurazione su cauzione 25€
- Tessera associativa 20€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.