This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Four days sailing around beautiful beaches and evocative islands relaxing on board a comfortable and comfortable boat, with the ability to learn how to manage sailing.
Comet 375 Comar
It is a Comet 375, armed with a sloop, of 11.50 meters.
It is equipped with 3 double cabins, a bathroom and a large square with two comfortable sofas.
The kitchen is equipped with 3 burners, oven and 2 fridges.
The interior is entirely in wood and very elegant. It is a fast boat that ensures that it can sail even in low winds and guarantees the appropriate safety in demanding conditions.
It is equipped with stereo, boiler, hot water, GPS, solar panels, outdoor shower, wind generator, depth sounder, autopilot, stereo, retina for children, awning
Our trip starts here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Thursday 16 August from 10:00 until Thursday 16 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Sunday 19 August from 18:00 until Sunday 19 August at 19:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
No trolley.. but soft backpacks that are easily stowable. Sheets and pillowcases. Parking at the port of Livorno is free.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.