Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing and sunset dinner in front of the suggestive Marina di Pisa"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In the most complete quiet of the sea we will sail first crossing the San Rossore park through a suggestive river navigation and then in front of Marina di Pisa, looking at the typical town from the sea. It will be possible to take a dip from the boat. Towards the sunset time our hostess will prepare you an aperitif with lounge music and to follow a sea or land dinner (to be agreed before) with paired wine. A unique experience that will surely leave its mark.
The symbiosis between the use of new technologies and a classic appearance has given birth to a ten-meter boat, fast and solid. Ideal for a quiet cruise
Our trip starts here
Pisa, PI, Italia
Sunday 9 August from 16:00 until Sunday 9 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Pisa, PI, Italia
Sunday 9 August from 20:00 until Sunday 9 August at 21:00
Reviews of Romolo
Other important information
We will start from Pisa, we will sail the Arno river admiring the beauties of the river like the animals of the San Rossore natural park, which usually show up on the beaches of the river at that time, we will pass by the suggestive nets, until we reach the sea. Here we will sail at sunset along the coast of Marina di Pisa in full relaxation.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.