For travellers from 20 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Bridge of 2 June among the wonders of the Island of Elba"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In this long weekend we will sail from the port of Marina di Grosseto to reach the Island of Elba.
If the weather permits we will always sleep in the harbor unless the whole group decides to sleep in the port (if there is availability).
It will be possible to visit most of the coves of the island such as Fetovaia, Innamorata, Lacona and many others to swim, relax and visit the hinterland and the most characteristic villages of the island: Porto Azzurro from which you can visit Capoliveri, Portoferraio, Marciana Marina. You can visit and snorkel at the Pomonte wreck.
The ideal day is to wake up quite early in the morning, have breakfast and take advantage of the morning to visit a cove for long baths, snorkeling, sup and lunch on board. After lunch, we change the cove before entering the bay where we decide to spend the night.
The stages of the tour of the island and the bays to spend the night will be decided according to the weather.
Sailboat Dufour 385 from 2004, 40 HP.
3 double cabins with wardrobes plus convertible dinette, 2 bathrooms and kitchen with oven.
External awning, dinghy with outboard engine and large cockpit with central table.
Our trip starts here
Marina di Grosseto, GR, Italia
Thursday 2 June from 8:00 until Thursday 2 June at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Grosseto, GR, Italia
Sunday 5 June from 17:00 until Sunday 5 June at 18:00
Reviews of Giacomo
Other important information
Boarding takes place at the Port of Maremma in Marina di Grosseto.
HOW TO GET
By car : google map for "Porto della Maremma - Marina di Grosseto"
By train : The nearest station is Grosseto, from which you can take buses (10 / G or 49D) or taxis.
WHAT TO BRING in soft bags (no trolley):
- personal linen
- boat shoes or shoes with clear soles
-power bank for recharging your personal devices
- gloves to protect your hands for those who intend to participate in the maneuvers
- waterproof clothing
- personal clothing suitable for the season
-personal and seasickness medicines
- mask and fins
On board there is a kit of sheets for € 10 per person, not mandatory. Otherwise, bring your own sheets and pillowcases.
In the evening it is always quite humid so bring a sweatshirt / jacket and long pants.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola -10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.