For travellers from 25 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course at the Marina di Salivoli: learning and navigation on Elba"!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
We will approach the fantastic world of sailing by understanding its basic principles in absolute safety and harmony with the elements that surround us.
Our proposal is aimed at people who have no particular sailing experience and aims to train valid crew members, able to effectively perform all the tasks required in a day coastal navigation. Access to the course does not require pre-requisites and at the end the participants are able to go out by boat, make short daytime navigations and return to the mooring independently. The overnight stays will be at the Yacht Club Marina di Salivoli which is located in the Municipality of Piombino in the province of Livorno.
Our immediate area of action is located in front of the Island of Elba and is the launch pad towards the Tuscan archipelago. The days are marked by short theoretical lessons on land and lots of boating activities in the splendid waters between Salivoli , Baratti and the island of Elba . Every day will never be the same as every sunrise and sunset.
YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION --hidden--
Solid boat with simple and pleasant maneuvers. The J 80's high displacement-to-ballast ratio contributes to making it the safest sports boat ever, with impressive stability. Thanks to its great flexibility at the rudder and the ability to reach high speeds, it is also a lot of f1 when sailing downwind. Its lightness allows it to leave very quickly with the possibility of reaching 16/18 knots of speed in a breeze. Strong sensations are guaranteed.
Our trip starts here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Monday 8 August from 9:00 until Monday 8 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Friday 12 August from 18:00 until Friday 12 August at 19:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The tourist port of Piombino can be reached by various means: train, bus or own car.
Among the important things to bring with you:
- boat shoes
- waterproof jacket
- swimming suit
- beach slippers, sunglasses and beach towel
- sunscreen and after-sun creams
- everything related to personal hygiene
- sheets, mattress covers and pillowcases
- identity card, medical certificate.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.