This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Two beautiful catamarans Lagoon 450 (2014) and Orana 44 (2012) both over 13m long 4 cabins each with private bathroom ... extreme luxury !!
With professional flotillakers, skipper halfway between fish and sea wolves; will be the setting of our show, a cannetta down ... you've never seen anything and then beautiful sunrises, tropical waters full of colorful fish ... while at home friends go around with the quilt!
We will depart from the beautiful Cienfuegos according to the weather decide whether to dine in a Paladares or if you leave at night to wake up in blue waters we will visit Cayo Ingles full of lobster sellers, Cayo Largo, Punta Iguanita, Quinto Canal, Cayo del Sal and the Marina of Puerto Sol with the pearl of Playa Sirena!
PAYMENT METHODS :
By registering by December 31, 2018 you can reserve your seat on board this experience by paying an advance of only € 350 when you register and by paying by January 25, 2019 . For all registrations received after December 31, 2018 the payment must be made in a single solution.
If you wish to pay with advance and balance contact the Customer Care of Sailsquare on 02 9475 2565 or via the online form here.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 23 February from 16:00 until Saturday 23 February at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 2 March from 6:00 until Saturday 2 March at 10:00
Reviews of Filippo
Other important information
A cuba is hot .. for which t-shirts and costumes .. the hair is drying in the wind and the heaviest thing that can be used is a k-way to face a summer storm.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter pack comprendente: tender e motore del tender, pack di benvenuto, assicurazione sulla cauzione, lenzuola, asciugamani, maschera e pinne, gestione pratica, supplemento pulizie. 90€
- Tassa di soggiorno a cuba 12€/gg
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.