Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Premium Cruise 8 days on a Catamaran with hostess to the Grenadines islands - All Inclusive"!
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing cruise is in
Contact the customer care of Sailsquare to +44 2035144220 or (+33) 09 87 67 37 08 to have more information on how to receive the personalized offer and to proceed with booking.
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 people in a double cabin.
Are you leaving alone? Do not worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you finding the best solution for you!
Start your Dream Grenadines cruise in the calm anchorage at Le Marin, Martinique. Bequia, Mustique, and Mayreau are next, then the Tobago Cays will welcome you with their beautiful reefs. Snorkel in the pristine lagoons and explore the area’s quaint villages. Trips to Saint Lucia and Saint Anne round out this unforgettable 8 day adventure.
The premium luxury yacht offers a luxurious retreat to return to after you spend your days exploring.
Phuket Dream Premium 8 Days/7 Nights
Day 1 – SATURDAY: MARTINIQUE, LE MARIN / DEPARTURE TO BEQUIA (11h)
Your “Dream Grenadines” catamaran is waiting for you from 18h (06:00pm) in the marina of Le Marin in the South of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village surrounding a deep bay encircled by mangroves, interspersed with reefs and islets, enclosed by an isthmus protecting it from swell and wind. As the first marina of the Lesser Antilles Le Marin is the perfect departure spot for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines! Welcome on board by your crew and installation in the cabins. Dinner on board and departure to Bequia, sailing successively along Sainte-Lucia and Saint-Vincent coasts.
Day 2 – SUNDAY: BEQUIA – MAYREAU (2h30)
Arrival before breakfast in Bequia (say ‘Bekoue’), the first island of the Grenadines Archipelago. You will do a stopover at Admiralty Bay. Farniente while the captain takes care of custom formalities. The capital Port Elisabeth is a small but animated town; the picture of the Queen of England that is posted in all bars reflects the attachment to the former colonial power. Departure to Mayreau after lunch. Moorings in front of Saline Bay beach. Mayreau is the less populated island in the archipelago, with about 300 inhabitants. Dinner and night on board.
Day 3 – MONDAY: MAYREAU / TOBAGO CAYS (0.5 H)
The only village can be discovered at one hour walk on a path starting at the beach of Saline bay. It is worth visiting the cottages, bars and restaurants made from colorfully painted wood and the small stone church on top of the hill with a breathtaking view over the islands nearby. Departure late morning for a short sailing towards the famous Tobaco Cays, which islets and reefs surround the most beautiful lagoon of Grenadines. You are in the very heart of tropical paradise for lunch. Enter the enchanting coral barrier world; enjoy snorkelling at shallow depth Take the most of this heavenly place and its coral reef. Dinner and night on board. Option: BBQ on the beach : aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish
Day 4 – TUESDAY : TOBAGO CAYS
You wake up in the heart of the natural reserve and will further explore the lagoon and its islets. Taste sunbathes on fine white sandy beaches. Let’s do kayak, windsurf, or wake-board. Just venture on trails of desert islets to cactus, frangipani trees and endemic shrubs. Dinner and night on board. Option: In the morning you will join, with a local boat, the islet ‘Petit Tabac’ where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with beautiful Elisabeth. (approx 2 hours)
Day 5 – WEDNESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS / BEQUIA / CUMBERLAND (SAINT VINCENT) (5,5 h)
After breakfast navigation towards Bequia. After lunch on board, visit of the village with its local market and picturesque boutiques. In the afternoon, set sails to Cumberland Bay in St. Vincent. Option: After dinner on board, you can go to ‘Beni” with steelband music playing in a very warm atmosphere.
Day 6 – THURSDAY: ST. VINCENT/ ST. LUCIA (4h)
Breakfast on board. Optionally you can take a taxi ride in the island: typical village, viewpoints. Swimming at a water fall after crossing a typical hanging bridge (approx. 2,5 hours) After lunch, heading on 2 Pitons, symbol of St. Lucia. Dinner and night on board.
Day 7 – FRIDAY: ST. LUCIA / SAINTE ANNE (MARTINIQUE) (5h)
Breakfast on board. Option: tour of the island with driver and guide : village of La Soufrière, discovery of the Botanical Garden with its mineral springs and sulphurous baths; walk in crater of La Soufrière vulcano, between smokes and geysers of boiling water (approx. 3.5 hours). Lunch on board when sailing to Sainte Anne in Martinique. Dinner and night on board.
Day 8 – SATURDAY: SAINTE ANNE / LE MARIN (0,5h)
Breakfast on board. Short sailing Le Marin marina, disembarkation at 10h00.
Excursions Package (optional): € 150 per person
Price valid for a participation of at least 5 persons and including transfers round trips. The package cannot be split.
- Day 3: Tobago Cays : BBQ on the beach : aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
- Day 4: In the morning, with a local boat, join “Petit Tabac” islet, where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth.
- Day 5: After dinner, steelband concert in a typical bar (drinks at extra cost)
- Day 6: St. Vincent: taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, viewpoints. Swimming at a waterfall after crossing a typical hanging bridge (adapted shoes recommended) (approx. 2,5 hours)
- Day 7: St Lucia : Visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit the village of la Soufriere which was the most important village in the XVII century, the Botanical Garden and the crater of La Soufrière vulcano, between smokes and geysers of boiling water (approx. 3.5 hours). Mud bath is possible at extra charge, payable directy to the guide.
NB: Itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on weather conditions and / or technical reasons. The navigation times indicated above are based on an average cruising speed of 6 knots. They may vary depending on sea conditions, wind speed and weather conditions. The company, reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran to this cruise, which offers the same level of comfort and service.
Ipanema 58 (Or Lagoon 620)
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
With the family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran presents a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Beautiful 25m square cockpit that comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without giving up comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, water maker and air conditioning. Skipper and hostess in their own cabin
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 24 August from 18:00 until Saturday 24 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 31 August from 9:00 until Saturday 31 August at 10:00
Reviews of Dario Albatross
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request the following rules apply for the refund:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the paid price returned
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the paid price returned
* Between 59 and 30 days before departure date: 15% of the paid price returned
* Less than 29 days before departure date: no refund
* Accommodation in air conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice), sodas
* Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
* 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
* Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle board, fishing gear
What’s NOT included::
* Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
* Cash box (mandatory, per person): Payable in cash on spot upon arrival
* Excursions package (optional)
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Full board
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.