Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Premium 8 days on Catamarans with hostesses aboard the Grenadines - All Inclusive"!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
This holiday is on promotion!
Contact Sailsquare Customer Care to receive more information.
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
Are you leaving alone? Don't worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you by finding the best solution for you together!
Contact us here indicating the details of your request
GRENADINES PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Day 1 - SATURDAY: MARTINIQUE, LE MARIN / DEPARTURE FOR BEQUIA (11h)
Your 'Dream Grenadines' catamaran awaits you from 18:00 in the marina of Le Marin, in the south of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village overlooking a deep bay surrounded by mangroves, interspersed with cliffs and islets, within the isthmus that protects it from waves and wind. As the first marina in the Lesser Antilles, Le Marin is the perfect starting point for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines! Welcome on board by your crew and accommodation in the cabins. Dinner on board and departure for Bequia, sailing along the coasts of Sainte-Lucia and Saint-Vincent.
Day 2 - SUNDAY: BEQUIA - MAYREAU (2h30)
Arrival before breakfast in Bequia (pronounced 'Békoué'), the first island of the Grenadines archipelago. You will make a stop at Admiralty Bay. Do nothing while the commander takes care of customs formalities. The capital Port Elisabeth is a small but lively city; the image of the Queen of England everywhere reflects attachment to former colonial power. Departure for Mayreau after lunch. Mooring in front of the beach of Saline Bay. Mayreau is the least populated island of the archipelago, with about 300 inhabitants. Dinner and night on board.
Day 3: MONDAY: MAYREAU / TOBAGO CAYS (0,5 H)
The only village can be reached with an hour's walk on a path that starts from the beach of the Saline bay. It is worth visiting the cottages, bars and restaurants made of colored wood and the small stone church at the top of the hill, with a breathtaking view of the neighboring islands. Departure in the late morning for a short navigation to the famous Tobago Cays, whose islands and cliffs surround the most beautiful lagoon of the Grenadines. You are in the heart of tropical paradise for lunch. Enter the enchanting world of the coral reef; enjoy shallow snorkeling, get the most out of this heavenly place. Dinner and night on board. Option: Beach BBQ: Aperitif, lobster dinner (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
Day 4 - TUESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS
You will wake up in the heart of the nature reserve and explore the lagoon and its islets even better. Enjoy the sun on fine white sand beaches. You can go kayaking, windsurfing or wakeboarding. Or you can venture on trails on these uninhabited islands towards cacti, frangipani trees and endemic shrubs. Dinner and night on board. Option: In the morning you can reach, with a local boat, the islet 'Petit Tabac' where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth. (about 2 hours)
Day 5 WEDNESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS / BEQUIA / CUMBERLAND (SAINT VINCENT) (5.5 h)
After breakfast, navigation to Bequia. After lunch on board, visit the village with its local market and quaint boutiques. In the afternoon, set sail for Cumberland Bay in St. Vincent. Option: After dinner on board, you can go to 'Beni' with steelband music played in a very warm atmosphere.
Day 6 - THURSDAY: SAINT VINCENT / ST. LUCIA (4h)
Breakfast on board. Optionally it is possible to take a taxi ride on the island: typical village, viewpoints. Swim under a waterfall after crossing a typical suspension bridge (about 2.5 hours) After lunch, head to 2 Pitons, the symbol of Saint Lucia. Dinner and night on board.
Day 7- FRIDAY: SAINTE LUCIA / SAINTE ANNE (MARTINIQUE) (5h)
Breakfast on board. Option: island tour with driver and guide: village of La Soufrière, discovery of the Botanical Garden with its mineral springs and sulphurous baths; walk in the crater of the volcano. La Soufrière, between fumes and geysers of boiling water (about 3.5 hours). Lunch on board while sailing to Sainte Anne in Martinique. Dinner and night on board.
Day 8 - SATURDAY: SAINTE ANNE / LE MARIN (0.5h)
Breakfast on board. Short navigation to Le Marin, landing at 10h00.
Excursions package (optional) : € 175 per person. Price valid for a participation of at least 5 people and including round-trip transfers. The package cannot be divided.
- Day 3: Tobago Cays: Beach BBQ: aperitif, lobster dinner (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
- Day 4: in the morning, with a local boat, reach the islet 'Petit Tabac', where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth.
- Day 5: after dinner, steelband concert in a typical bar (drinks for a fee)
- Day 6: St. Vincent: taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, viewpoints. Swim under the waterfall after crossing a typical suspension bridge (suitable shoes recommended) (approximately 2.5 hours)
- Day 7: St Lucia: visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit to the village of La Soufriere which was the most important village of the seventeenth century, the Botanical Garden and the crater of the volcano, La Soufrière, between fumes and geysers of boiling water (about 3.5 hours). For a fee, it is possible to take a mud bath payable directly to the guide.
Attention The itinerary is subject to change without notice for technical and / or meteorological reasons. It is by decision of the skipper.
NB: the itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on the weather conditions and / or for technical reasons. The sailing times indicated above are based on an average cruising speed of 6 knots. They can vary according to the state of the sea, wind speed and weather conditions. The company reserves the right to assign another type of catamaran to this cruise, which offers the same level of comfort and service.
Ipanema 58 / Lagoon 620
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran has a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 20 November from 18:00 until Saturday 20 November at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 27 November from 10:00 until Saturday 27 November at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience the following reimbursement policies apply:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the price paid back
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the price paid back
* Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 15% of the price paid back
* Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the quota include:
* Accommodation in a double cabin with air conditioning and private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juices), drinks
* Crew: 2 people (commander, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle board, fishing equipment
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Shared cashier (mandatory, per person): to be paid in cash upon arrival
* Excursion package (optional)
Cancellations and Refund
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.