Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course - Towards the south, heading for the Grenadines on RM 11.80"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing course is open to all levels: you will progress thanks to the advice of our state-certified instructors and experienced during our internships on recent sailboats and You can learn quickly by going fast! Great way to become self-sufficient on board a sailboat and have a solid knowledge of the various current boats and their specific equipment, our theoretical training courses (basics on navigation for beginners, weather, routing, sextant, transatlantic preparation, permit deep sea) and practical (navigations with themes such as maneuvers of harbor, security, spinnaker, at night, in severe weather, with crew reduced, in regatta mode like Fastnet or other) are there to you. ITINERARY - Departure from Le Marin - Leeward coast Martinique - Dominica - The Saints - Marie Galante - Petite Terre - Cousteau Reserve - Guadeloupe - Martinique wind coast - Return Le Marin. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. on our internships.
Check out the crew!
Ce bateau version barre franche a été pensé pour être un peu plus performant et léger que la version classique barres à roue.
Il est basé aux Antilles l’hiver et à Bormes-les-Mimosas au printemps / été.
Version 3 cabines + 1 salle de bain
- Eau chaude sous pression
- Douchette de pont (eau chaude)
- Four 2 feux
- Réservoir eaux noires
- Lecteur mp3
- Matériel de sécurité
- 8 gilets auto-gonflants
- Annexe avec moteur
- Taud de soleil
- Petit matériel divers
- Caisse à outils
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Guides nautiques
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 5 March from 18:00 until Saturday 5 March at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinique
Monday 14 March from 10:00 until Monday 14 March at 10:00
Reviews of Antoine
Other important information
Light and waterproof clothing, sun protection (cream, cap), sailing gloves, sleeping bag, fins, mask, snorkel, headlamp and batteries, toiletries, ...
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.