Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Catamaran cruises in the Guadeloupean archipelago"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board ! The paradisiacal islands of Guadeloupe are waiting for us. Are you ready to live a unique experience! I propose you a complete program mixing relaxation and discovery. We will take the sea to make our first stop at Marie Galante also called the "big galette" this magnificent which opens gradually to tourism to keep all its charm and its mode of life in the Caribbean islands. I will take you to discover Les Saintes , this magnificent archipelago near the main island. A moment of pure relaxation and discovery. If you wish you will also have the opportunity to discover the aquatic fauna and flora, fish and turtles of the Marine Park Cousteau Reserve. This stay can be extended on request for a period 10 or 15 days with destination Grenadines Islands but the departure will be from Martinique. See you soon on board b>
Privilege 42 is a cruising catamaran built by Jeantot Marine shipyards. It has 4 cabins and a very large lounge. Comfortable and very marine, it is the perfect boat for a good week of sailing.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 23 February from 16:00 until Saturday 23 February at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 2 March from 8:00 until Saturday 2 March at 11:00
Reviews of Eric
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.