Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Crossing the Atlantic from Saint-Martin (Antilles) to Lorient (Brittany) via the Azores with a boarding of 28 days.
About 3500 miles separate the two lands. A sunbed is a real adventure, the feat of a life that we can not wait to share with you.
You embark as a crew member "engaged" aboard one of our 21 m monohulls built for the round the world crew with stopover. You will be subject to navigation shifts and participate in the smooth running of the ship. It is a transatlantic "engaged" and not a cruise.
A stopover takes place in Horta in the Azores , whether for cool weather, a technical intervention, a beer at Peter Café Sport or mark the docks of your print!
The crew of the boat for this crossing is composed of 2 professional sailors, graduated Marine Merchant and maximum of 10 crew.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
21m Racing Monohull, --hidden-- 67 type, with professional crew. Built for the BT Global --hidden--, these topics are important for offshore programs. Their large size is an advantage for training and anticipating all situations at sea.
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 23 December from 8:00 until Wednesday 23 December at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 19 January from 10:00 until Tuesday 19 January at 18:00
Other important information
Boarding the day before departure, December 21, 2019.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.