This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Before booking, it is essential to contact us via the "Contact the organizer" button on the experience card : after a short telephone conversation, we will provide you with all the instructions to make your reservation with the help of Sailsquare Customer Support.
Welcome aboard CrazySail Academy, an academy entirely dedicated to holders of a boat license (or other enabling certificates). This is a 4-day professional course designed mainly to prepare skippers for flotilla maneuvers and crew management .
Our certified instructors will conduct theoretical and above all practical lessons, supervising every single maneuver of the participants. Our instructors are experienced skippers, with more than ten thousand miles behind them and ten years of experience in the flotilla . Together they will test everyone's skills and teach their "secrets" with a view to continuous improvement!
The didactic objectives are mainly two:
1. Make all participants autonomous in flotilla maneuvers, increasing their practical and theoretical knowledge regarding safe maneuvers and possible unexpected events.
2. To train skippers capable of handling all kinds of crews, from those experienced to those who have never been on a sailboat.
Skipper for the Windart 2021 flotillas
We continuously aim to improve the quality of our staff, as a trained and competent staff is a wealth and it is our interest to enhance it as much as possible. For this reason, all participants who pass the final exam will be given the opportunity to be part of the Windart Skippers during our flotilla events which, this year, will take place in Croatia, Greece and Spain!
Do you want to take a look at what you can find in the flotilla?
Here it is:
- 7 boats in Split from 7 to 14 August ;
- 7 boats in Split from 14 to 21 August ;
- 4 boats in Split from 21 to 28 August
- 4 boats in Greece for a brand new route from 14 to 21 August!
- SAILNEXT CLIMBING SPAIN - 2 boats in Palma de Mallorca from 26 June to 3 July
SAILNEXT CLIMBING SPAIN - 3 boats in Palma de Mallorca from 11 to 18 September.
Where is it?
Istria and its coasts will be the framework for CrazySail Academy. Thanks to its proximity to Italy and the numerous connections it is not difficult to reach it. Prestigious area with regard to navigation and flotilla maneuvers, it is chosen every summer by numerous companies in the sector.
The CrazySail Academy will take place, starting from the Veruda marina in Pula, on 2-5 June on two cruisers.
The didactic manual is included in the participation fee. Travel and galley expenses are not included.
Here are some of the points of the program that we will touch on during the weekend:
- Welcome and galley storage
- Initial briefing
- First lesson "How to get out safely?"
- Raft Demonstration (Package)
- Theoretical and practical lessons on anchoring and building a Raft, even with adverse conditions and various cases
- Theoretical first aid lessons at sea
- Theoretical lesson of navigation and moorings in the port, on the quay and moorings for refueling
- Mooring and port maneuvers
Find out what CrazySail Academy means in this video and ... we are waiting for you on board!
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 2 June from 10:00 until Wednesday 2 June at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 June from 14:00 until Saturday 5 June at 15:00
Reviews of Windart
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.