This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Before booking, it is essential to contact us via the "Contact the organizer" button on the experience card : after a short telephone conversation, we will provide you with all the instructions to make your reservation with the help of Sailsquare Customer Support.
Welcome aboard CrazySail Academy, an academy entirely dedicated to holders of a boat license (or other enabling certificates). This is a 4-day professional course designed mainly to prepare skippers for flotilla maneuvers and crew management .
Our certified instructors will conduct theoretical and above all practical lessons, supervising every single maneuver of the participants. Our instructors are experienced skippers, with more than ten thousand miles behind them and ten years of experience in the flotilla . Together they will test everyone's skills and teach their "secrets" with a view to continuous improvement!
The didactic objectives are mainly two:
1. Make all participants autonomous in flotilla maneuvers, increasing their practical and theoretical knowledge regarding safe maneuvers and possible unexpected events.
2. To train skippers capable of handling all kinds of crews, from those experienced to those who have never been on a sailboat.
Skipper for the Windart 2021 flotillas
We continuously aim to improve the quality of our staff, as a trained and competent staff is a wealth and it is our interest to enhance it as much as possible. For this reason, all participants who pass the final exam will be given the opportunity to be part of the Windart Skippers during our flotilla events which, this year, will take place in Croatia, Greece and Spain!
Do you want to take a look at what you can find in the flotilla?
here it is
- 7 boats in Split from 7 to 14 August ;
- 7 boats in Split from 14 to 21 August ;
- 4 boats in Split from 21 to 28 August
- 4 boats in Greece for a brand new route from 14 to 21 August!
- SAILNEXT CLIMBING SPAIN - 2 boats in Palma de Mallorca from 26 June to 3 July
- SAILNEXT CLIMBING SPAIN - 3 boats in Palma de Mallorca from 11 to 18
Where is it?
Istria and its coasts will be the framework for CrazySail Academy. Thanks to its proximity to Italy and the numerous connections it is not difficult to reach it. Prestigious area with regard to navigation and flotilla maneuvers, it is chosen every summer by numerous companies in the sector. .
The CrazySail Academy will take place, starting from the Veruda marina in Pula, on 29 May - 1 June, on two cabin cruisers.
The didactic manual is included in the participation fee. Travel and galley expenses are not included.
Here are some of the points of the program that we will touch on during the weekend:
- Welcome and galley storage
- Initial briefing
- First lesson "How to get out safely?"
- Raft Demonstration (Package)
- Theoretical and practical lessons on anchoring and building a Raft, even with adverse conditions and various cases
- Theoretical first aid lessons at sea
- Theoretical lesson of navigation and moorings in the port, on the quay and moorings for refueling
- Mooring and port maneuvers
Find out what CrazySail Academy means in this video and ... we are waiting for you on board!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 May from 10:00 until Saturday 29 May at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 1 June from 14:00 until Tuesday 1 June at 15:00
Reviews of Windart
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.