This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
One week sailing along the Istrian coast aboard a classic sailing ship from teak, mahogany and bronze. Tacking along the coast will give us time to "discover" the cove, the harbor or the island suited to "our time", in harmony with the sea and the wind. Trying to put the bow away from the busy summer tourist routes at times when we will feel the need to relax, and immersing ourselves in the summer that places like Umag, Rovinj, Porec can give in a characteristic way. We arrive until the tip of Istria By placing among the fjords of "prehistoric" Premantura, attractive natural park that juggles coast inaccessible to coves with clear water and shade. Not necessarily follow the preset route, we will alternate uninhabited bays, night at anchor under the stars and small towns comfortable. On board there will be a sailor.
Sparkman&stephens, Cantiere Costaguta
Its streamlined lines and long keel ensure a soft passage on the wave, the elegant yawl arm make it stable in the course.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 13 August from 8:00 until Saturday 13 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 19 August from 17:00 until Friday 19 August at 19:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The marina Umag is a car park and guardian. To get from Pula to Umag is a bus service www.buscroatia.com Departures are scheduled for early risers at 5:15 am, for those who want to relax at 14:15 Bus Station Pula. Journey time 2 hours.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.