Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
POLA - PRIMOSTEN (Marina di Kremic) Boarding from Pula possible transfer from Porto Santa Margherita (optional).
• Saturday : Boarding at 5.00 pm, preparation of the galley and accommodation on the boat, assignment of the cabins and a short navigation briefing.
• Sunday : We set sail .. sailing towards the beautiful Susak, a fascinating island that will make you fall in love with its scents and colors. We will choose one of its bays to stop at anchor and be lulled by the waves.
• Monday : We proceed to hunt dolphins to reach the splendid island of Ist, famous for its particular shape that reminds everyone of a butterfly. An oasis of peace and tranquility surrounded by marvelous bays of crystal clear water. We will enjoy a dip while waiting for the sunset and spend the night at the buoy.
• Tuesday : We are ready to dive into the Kornati Islands (Kornati), a splendid archipelago where the lunar landscapes will make us dream and who knows… fall in love! Night at anchor under the stars.
• Wednesday : Wake up and dive into the sea, the clear water will be beautiful for awakening. We will sail towards Piskera, an uncontaminated land and the most exposed island in the Adriatic that will give us an amazing sunset from the top of its promontory. In the evening, dinner ashore to eat good fish.
• Thursday : continue sailing with some nice challenge between our boats to reach the Island of Zirije, where we will choose one of its beautiful bays to spend the night at anchor or at the buoy.
• Friday : we set sail early to sail towards Primosten - Marina di Kremic, the final destination of our journey. Last dive and swim offshore in a sea of unforgettable colors. The small city with its characteristic historic center awaits us for a cheerful evening. Night in the marina.
• Saturday : the week is already over… but it's already time to plan the next holiday with a new itinerary and a new adventure… We land. Memories, photos and smiles will remain in the heart!
Grand Soleil 40 Race
Our trip starts here
Sunday 31 July from 18:00 until Sunday 31 July at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 7 August from 20:00 until Sunday 7 August at 22:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
COVID-19: Boarding is allowed by presenting a valid Green Pass or a swab with negative results within 48 hours.
Arrival at the port of embarkation: at a separate cost of about € 80 per person, we offer a private round trip transfer departing from Caorle (VE) (8 seats + driver) which then takes you back to Caorle upon landing. Contact us privately.
The common galley , to be prepared on site or with something already purchased in agreement with the crew:
- ideal are long-term products, avoid frozen products (we are sailing and the battery must always be charged for emergencies, not only for the fridge which could be switched off for various reasons)
- Fruits and vegetables are good, you can make delicious sauces with fresh vegetables. Then let's indulge ourselves (even if in port or in some harbor maybe we will go ashore for dinner), but remember not to overdo it as they are quickly perishable foods, so we could take advantage of the ports to refuel!
- Water - 2 liters per day per person (remember that if you have a skipper, he is your guest and therefore your responsibility ... not only for the water ...) better more than less.
- Spirits are not bad. If it refreshes, maybe they help to warm up, with a little chocolate (but the skipper cannot drink alcohol! Ex Art. 53-bis. Operating pleasure boats under the influence of alcohol)
- Wine or prosecco cannot be missing unless you are all teetotalers.
After booking we will send you a list to agree together.
Suitcases: definitely soft, trolly or similar to avoid (no wheels or rigid), so we stow them better once they are emptied (the spaces on the boat are different from those at home).
Clothing - suitable for the season, but with a windbreaker (if you don't have a waxed one) because in navigation if it rains ... we cannot stop under a bridge.
Unmissable swimsuit and a sweatshirt if it gets cooler in the evening.
Hat and sunglasses always better to have them in tow, the sun reflects in the water and could annoy you over time, the hat prevents you from getting sunstroke.
Shoes with white or light soles, avoid black or dark soles so as not to mark the blanket, unfortunately for women no heels (on board) rock shoes recommended for bathing in the Costa. Then, on the boat, you can stay barefoot, but when maneuvering it is always better to wear shoes because the deck is full of pitfalls for the poor toes of your foot! Getting hurt on the boat is not nice and moreover it would ruin the cruise.
To sleep , pillows, sheets and pillowcases are on board or you can opt for a sleeping bag (perhaps that can be opened completely) which allows you your privacy and at the same time speed and comfort.
Destination: when sailing, time and wind will always have the last word, but it is good to set yourself a goal and a rough route to follow.
Documents: bring at least your identity card with you, if we cross the border of the territorial waters it will be required. In addition, the various nautical titles you have (nautical license, limited rtf certificate, Gmdss certificate ...)
High protection sun cream: useful, the sun beats down on the boat and you don't notice ... I recommend your nose ... Lots of cream
Medicines: the boat will certainly have what is needed for first aid but it is everyone's responsibility to have a minimum of basic medicines (aspirin, painkillers ...). To avoid the exchange of medicines because we are not doctors and we do not know the problems of others, also some medicines for seasickness (recommended by the general practitioner) can be useful.
Yes, we know many rules ... But at sea we have to have fun and respect it!
And now?! Good wind and enjoy sailing!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.