This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Surfing the clear blue sea, dive into the enchanted bays, relax under the sun in a long-forgotten peace, contemplate the starry sky ...... this is what makes the boat cruise an experience to live and bring their own feelings unforgettable ....
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2
My is a cozy boat, comfortable for cruises in total relaxation. It is equipped with three double cabins, a bathroom and a living area with a double sofa bed. It has a tender tender with 2.5 hp engine for short trips or trips to the bay.
Our trip starts here
Friday 11 August from 18:00 until Saturday 12 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 18 August from 18:00 until Saturday 19 August at 10:00
Reviews of Mauro
Other important information
Suggest baggage with soft textures (no big luggage) and comfortable clothing (boat takes only a few things).
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.