This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will meet on Friday evening to get to know each other and make food together. We will sail Saturday at dawn towards Istria. In the afternoon we will arrive at the Brijuni islands where a refreshing bath awaits us and in the evening we will have dinner in a typical restaurant in Pula. The following days we will sail to the long island where we plan to stop both at anchor and in some characteristic port. Friday we will sail to Ancona and we will land in Cesenatico on Saturday!
The boat is a Bavaria 390 Caribic, obviously sailing, spacious and comfortable, safe and well-maintained. Has 3 double cabins + 1 cabin with bunk beds + central dinette. It has all of the safety features including Tender with outboard engine, plenty of navigation options such as radar, useful for night navigation and a comfortable gas stove mounted to stern for grilling unforgettable!
Our trip starts here
Cesenatico, FC, Italia
Friday 4 August from 19:00 until Friday 4 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Cesenatico, FC, Italia
Saturday 12 August from 18:00 until Saturday 12 August at 22:00
Reviews of José
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.