For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing in Croatia - North Kornati Islands - Week 1"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
PAY THIS HOLIDAY IN 2 TRANCES:
Reserve your seat immediately by paying an advance, and pay the second part in late June!
If you request a reservation by Monday 15 June 2020 you can pay a deposit of € 450.00 and pay the remaining amount by Wednesday 15 July 2020.
Contact Customer Care to take advantage of this payment method. Call 02 9475 2565 or write to email@example.com.
The seas of Dalmatia, this summer, await us for a beautiful navigation that will allow us to spend a week of swimming, diving, sunsets, sailing and discoveries. Finally some well-deserved relaxation and comfort after the many months spent at home.
We have decided to confirm Croatia as a sailing area, after a careful evaluation of the difficult situation that is affecting us in recent months. Because? We would like to explain to you some important parameters that we have taken into consideration:
- Croatia as a nation has only been slightly affected by COVID-19 and has managed to organize itself very well to cope with the spread of the virus. The relative numbers reached were very very low and, compared to Italy and other countries, it managed to get out of it very quickly.
- Getting to the embarkation point is very simple and inexpensive. The car can be the most valid means of transport if you are in Northern / Central Italy. However, you can also take ferries (Ancona and Venice) or planes (Zadar Airport) if you wish.
- The navigation area: The Kornati Islands. It is a "paradise on earth", still not very touristy today where it is possible to stop in beautiful bays and local marinas little traveled by the great shipping routes.
- The Croatian charters, which we know well, have a high standard of service, very recent, comfortable and spacious boat models, which almost always have cabins with private bathrooms. We also recognize in them a high professionalism also regarding how they are dealing with the COVID-19 situation.
You can enjoy sunny days, the sea, sailing, chatting with people you will know on board and of whom, at the end of the holiday, you will no longer be able to do without. All with passionate and experienced but also nice skippers, ready to have fun and to team up with the whole crew!
We will sail among the 1000 islands of this archipelago known for its transparent sea , and we will visit the many villages on the coast.
What will you never forget after a holiday on the Kornati islands?
- Extraordinary sunsets between a package and a spritz;
- Its colors and scents : gray rocks, intense blue water and the scent of olive groves;
- The landscape reminiscent of the moon : an unspoiled protected area!
Sailing on a sailing boat, by its very definition, makes it impossible to predict the precise route that we will follow very well in advance, but we have outlined a different itinerary for WEEK 1 and one for WEEK 2. I assure you that we will not skip the most magical places of this archipelago but we will be guided by the wind and the sea at the same time, to live a real sailing experience.
If you want to receive some more curiosities about the islands that we will touch, write me via the message area by clicking on the red button on the side.
For any information or further information please email me, I will be happy to answer you.
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
The photos of the gallery represent indicative images of the 4 hulls on which we will sail. Sun Odissey 490 from 2020 - 10 people and 3 bathrooms. Dufour 460 GL from 2017 - 8 people and 4 bathrooms. Kufner 54.2 from 2017 - 10 people and 4 bathrooms. Hanse 505 of 2014 - 10 people and 2 bathrooms
Catamaran Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42 from 2020 with generator and air conditioning on board. There are 4 double cabins all with private bathroom.
Our trip starts here
Biograd na Moru, Croazia
Saturday 8 August from 14:00 until Saturday 8 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Biograd na Moru, Croazia
Saturday 15 August from 9:00 until Saturday 15 August at 11:00
Reviews of Emanuele
Other important information
The skipper is an unpaid volunteer who sails for passion and is therefore excluded from all the expenses of the holiday. In case of bad weather the itinerary will be modified according to wind and sea conditions.
STARTER PACK :
Upon boarding you will be asked to pay a fixed fee per person in cash. This fee will be € 100 per person for those on board motorboats and € 110 per person for those who choose the catamaran. The mandatory starter pack includes:
- Bed sheets
- Use of the tender and outboard engine
- Final cleaning
- Gas cylinders
- Wifi on board
HOW TO GET TO THE BIOGRAD MARINA:
- By car: it is certainly the most comfortable and safe solution, fantastic even for a last-minute. Once you have created the group and met the other guys, you can also agree to organize the trip together, starting to share part of the holiday! From Milan it is just over 8h, from Veneto or Friuli Venezia Giulia even less ;-)
- By ferry: from Ancora ferries leave for Zadar which is located about 20 km from the embarkation point. Once in Zadar you can reach Biograd by bus or taxi.
- By plane: Zadar airport is served by low-cost airlines that depart from the main Italian airports.
Please Note: All hulls are covered by Kasco insurance, such as rental cars. The insurance provides a deductible that varies, depending on the model between € 2,500 and € 3,500 which will be distributed among all the people on board (skipper included) and paid to the charter before departure as a security deposit to cover any damage; at the end of the holiday the security deposit will be reprinted in the absence of damage.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter pack
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.