Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
From the Gulf of Trieste to Split through the Kornati on the route of the ancient Venetian merchant ships .
The adventure of cruising along Istria, Kvarner, the Long Island-Dugi Otok and the Dalmatian Coast , with a daily tasting guided by the sommelier on board .
In port, anchor or buoy in a bay the wines of the territories we cross will keep us company: the whites and the Schioppettino of the Colli Orientali, the Malvasia Istriana, the Rebula.
The scents of the sea and the Dalmatian land and the floral and fruity olfactory notes of our wines will accompany the days and navigation in these unique islands in the world.
Salona 37 Sr
Boat of 11.3 meters of 2007. Engine 30 hp yanmar. Three double cabins and two seats in the dinette, a toilet, equipped with two-burner gas fridge and oven, indoor and outdoor shower, hot water, webasto heating. Radio cd usb and all the equipment for navigation: tridata, log, echo sounder wind station, autopilot, gps plotter. Boat that combines a good comfort with very interesting sailing performance. Suitable both for cruises and regattas, it has participated with Croatian crew at the 2013 orc world championships. With expert crew and upon request it is possible to sail with the spinnaker, time and sea permitting.
Our trip starts here
San Giorgio di Nogaro, UD, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 16:00 until Saturday 8 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 15 August from 7:00 until Saturday 15 August at 10:00
Reviews of Gabriele
Other important information
San Giorgio di Nogaro can be reached either by the motorway on the Venice Trieste exit Porpetto, or by train by own station.
The departure marina is about 5 km from the town. The port of arrival Kastela (Split) is 5 km from the airport of Split, Volotea carries out daily flights to Italy.
Very comfortable (15 km) from Trogir, a beautiful Venetian city.
You need sports clothes, if possible a wax, glasses, creams and sun hats, a summer sleeping bag, boat shoes or with rubber clear sole; on board there are cushions, pillowcases and sheets.
Everyone must lend a hand in the kitchen, cleaning, few but mandatory, maneuvers and moorings.
The three main points of a splendid cruise are:
1) safety: the itinerary and times are of maximum time and sea permitting is respected, but the skipper makes the variations he deems most appropriate;
2) hygiene, mandatory to be able to live a week in confined spaces
3) desire for adventure and a spirit of adaptation
For each day of navigation and related wine tasting, a bottle of DOC wine is offered by the owner-Sommelier!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.