Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Get on board and discover the magnificent Kornati islands of Croatia"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will leave Rimini on Sunday evening to cross the Adriatic to
different colors and tastes from our own.
In the days spent on board the habits and needs will change slowly to immerse themselves in the tranquility of uncontaminated nature away from the rhythms and traffic.
Bays and sailings will alternate to offer us the taste of rest and life marked by the sun from the wind and the sea.
The only password ... to bring the body where the mind wants to go.
Boat in excellent condition with two bathrooms and four double cabins with heating
Our trip starts here
Rimini, RN, Italia
Monday 5 August from 17:00 until Monday 5 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Rimini, RN, Italia
Friday 9 August from 9:00 until Friday 9 August at 11:00
Reviews of Luca
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.