Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover Croatia on a sailing boat - one-way trip or 2 weeks to discover the coast and islands"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Embark with us for a wonderful sailing holiday to discover the beauties of Croatia.
A week aboard a beautiful Elan 50, with 4 double cabins, 1 cabin with bunk bed and a skipper cabin to ensure maximum privacy for guests on a one-way from Split to Dubrovnik to discover new destinations every day.
Discover with us the bays and cities of the islands and the coast of Croatia.
Do you want to stay on board for longer? Continue the journey with us! Embark from 6 to 20 August at a discounted price. Ask us for information!
If, on the other hand, you want to stay for just one week, Dubrovnik will be our stop for the crew change: disembark here to return home or embark with us to start the second part of the journey.
Here our itinerary for the two weeks (weather forecasts can change the order of the itinerary stops)
1. Split - Šolta EMBARKATION
2. Šolta -Vis
3.Vis - Korcula (Vela Luka)
4.Vela Luka - Lastovo
5. Lastovo - Mljet
6. Mljet - Šipan
7. Šipan - Dubrovnik DISEMBARK / EMBARKATION SECOND WEEK
8. Dubrovnik - Mljet (south part)
9. Mljet - Pelješac peninsula
10. Pelješac - Korcula (old town)
11. Korcula - Hvar
12. Hvar - Bra?
13. Brac - Split DISEMBARK
The skipper for this holiday will be Alessio R.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 August from 15:00 until Saturday 6 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 August from 0:00 until Saturday 13 August at 8:00
Reviews of Marianna
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.