Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Experience a cross-Channel cruise and discover the white cliffs of the English coasts."!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Ready to live your first crossing and say goodbye to the continent for a weekend? From Calais we will take the direction of Dover. During the 4 hours that separate us from the white cliffs so special of the English coast you will have the possibility if you wish to take the helm and familiarize yourself with the basics of sailing. After reached Dover, we shall sail along the English coast until we get a good spot to stop and visit some port of the coast. For the duration of a weekend you will have the opportunity to get away from it and live the english lifestyle.
First 38S 5 Beneteau
My sailboat is a pretty First 38S5 from 1990. It is perfectly maintained and regularly renovated. The First is a boat that made the history of sailing. It is very easy to maneuver which allows to get used to and improve quickly to maneuvers on board. Very nice and comfortable with its 2 cabins and a bathroom, it is ideal to spend a long weekend at sea or more.
Our trip starts here
Monday 17 July from 15:00 until Monday 17 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 19 July from 17:00 until Wednesday 19 July at 18:00
Reviews of eric
Other important information
Possibility to arrive on Friday night and sleep on the boat. The departure time may vary depending on the tides. The itinerary can also vary depending on the weather conditions.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.