Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Gulf of Morbihan sailing - ALL INCLUSIVE"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I propose to make you discover the pleasures of a sailing cruise. You embark on my sailboat for a walk à la carte according to your desires.
I take you to discover the most beautiful places of the South Brittany coast and the beautiful surrounding islands.
We will stop at the island of Houat, Hoedic and Belle-Ile and we can even visit the beautiful Gulf of Morbihan . (depending on the weather and your desires)
All in joy and good humor :) Conviviality assured
The dates displayed are for information only.
Do not hesitate to contact me to give me your availability.
I am very flexible, I will adapt to your imperatives.
See you soon on board!
Dufour 39 German Frers
Beautiful deep-sea sailboat of 11.60. It is very well equipped for medium and long cruises. Small size it is ideal for people wishing to learn to navigate. Regularly renovated, it is very comfortable.
Our trip starts here
Friday 6 September from 16:00 until Friday 6 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 8 September from 16:00 until Sunday 8 September at 15:00
Reviews of Olivier
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.