This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Reception on Sunday evening at 7 pm or Monday morning at 9.30 am at the latest.
We will meet directly at the port of Saint Laurent du Var, near to the captaincy.
- Food shopping on Monday morning followed by the safety briefing - Crossing to Corsica or Elba Island (night navigation unless weather or timing is impossible)
- Coastal navigation on the following days between Cape Rosso, Cargèse port, Calanques of Piana, the reserve of Scandola, Calvi or the island Rousse. Idem on the island of Elba
- Crossing back to the mainland on Friday morning
- Anchorage on the French Riviera on Friday Evening
- Return to the port of Saint Laurent du Var Saturday morning
- Storage and cleaning before landing on Saturday at noon
It is a racing sailboat initially designed in 2002 to participate in one of the most prestigious offshore and solo races: "La Route du Rhum". It was named in memory of the numerous friends, trainees and crew members who made its history by contributing to the adventure of the Route du Rhum of 2002 and later by sharing our courses cruises. It is an Open 55, a 16.5-meter all-aluminum monohull with 3 cabins, a large saloon and a remarkably spacious cockpit, which offers beautiful sensations of speed and lightness in a warm comfort. He is especially prepared to make transatlantic crossings safely, in record time. Enjoy his performances and share his temperament by building memorable memorabilia.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 16 July from 19:00 until Monday 17 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 22 July from 11:00 until Saturday 22 July at 13:00
Reviews of Hervé
Other important information
If booking of the all boat, possibility to be 8 people on board
The training course includes the sailing of the sailboat, the paces, the setting of the sails, the choice of the sail, the maneuvers of spinnaker, the mooring and the mooring, the maneuvers of Port, night navigation if the weather is favorable, use of electronic devices, radar, sextant, analysis of weather maps, etc ...
Navigation will be alternated with anchorages and ports. In fonction of the weather conditions.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.