This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Climb aboard a beautiful sailboat for an unforgettable one week in Corsica. During your cruise I will take you to discover the most beautiful wonders of this beautiful island. Our stops will take us to the Mouth of Bonifaccio and the archipelago of Maddalena .
I suggest you spend our nights at anchor. Nothing beats a sunset from the sea and having breakfast rocked by the waves.
The program is totally adaptable according to your wishes. If you would rather go to the north of the island and see Cargèse, Galéria, Calvi. It is with all the pleasure of the world that I will take you there.
Looking forward to seeing you soon on board
First 456 Bénéteau
It is a 14 meter sloop built by the Bénéteau yards on a German Frers plan. Excellent sailing performance (especially at close range), gentle movements, warm interiors, generous fittings, teak deck, etc ... Its equipment includes all the comfort of the boat (large refrigerator, microwave oven, cooking utensils and Dishes for 8 people, etc ...). Its weaponry is far superior to what is required by the regulations. It is a new unit that is made available to you. The living space has been enlarged: the watch room under a new roof, the widening of the square, armament, saddlery, new bedding, etc.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 June from 9:00 until Saturday 8 June at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 14 June from 16:00 until Friday 14 June at 17:00
Reviews of Charles
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.