For travellers from 30 to 70 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Late August between Sardinia and Corsica, from Arbatax to Bastia"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This long sailing cruise will touch the most suggestive beams between Sardinia and Corsica, starting from the tourist port of Arbatax up to the city of Bastia.
The comfort on board will be assured by my new boat a 13 meter with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms to make you enjoy the most beautiful sea in the world.
We will try to touch the ports equipped only for supplies sleeping in the most exclusive bays that these two islands can give.
Sun Odyssey 440
The boat is equipped with Yanmar 57CV engines.
it is equipped with Radar, electric winch, Plotter, heating, extractable bow thruster, 2 bathrooms with an electric toilet and all the comforts of a new boat
Our trip starts here
Arbatax, OG, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 11:00 until Saturday 17 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 18:00 until Sunday 25 August at 8:00
Reviews of Sergio
Other important information
The Port of Arbatax can be reached from Italy with the Tirrenia ferries that depart from Genoa or Civitavecchia or by plane to Cagliari or Olbia and then by public or private transport.
It will be a nice sailing estimated at about 170 miles and then after sunset you will need to be covered a little more, bring a suit is essential.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.