For travellers from 30 to 70 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Late August between Sardinia and Corsica, from Arbatax to Bastia"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This long sailing cruise will touch the most suggestive beams between Sardinia and Corsica, starting from the tourist port of Arbatax up to the city of Bastia.
The comfort on board will be assured by my new boat a 13 meter with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms to make you enjoy the most beautiful sea in the world.
We will try to touch the ports equipped only for supplies sleeping in the most exclusive bays that these two islands can give.
Sun Odyssey 440
The boat is equipped with Yanmar 57CV engines.
it is equipped with Radar, electric winch, Plotter, heating, extractable bow thruster, 2 bathrooms with an electric toilet and all the comforts of a new boat
Our trip starts here
Arbatax, OG, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 11:00 until Saturday 17 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 18:00 until Sunday 25 August at 8:00
Reviews of Sergio
Other important information
The Port of Arbatax can be reached from Italy with the Tirrenia ferries that depart from Genoa or Civitavecchia or by plane to Cagliari or Olbia and then by public or private transport.
It will be a nice sailing estimated at about 170 miles and then after sunset you will need to be covered a little more, bring a suit is essential.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.