This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board!
Explore the east coast of Corsica and Sardinia over a spectacular 7 day trip on my "Bavaria Cruiser 42" Sailboat.
Enjoy white sandy beaches, swimming and snorkeling in hidden coves and marine sanctuaries full of sea life or try fishing for Tuna while we sail.
If we are lucky we'll be joined by Dolphins or Whales.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information!
Bavaria 42 Cruiser
Built in 2004 this Bavaria 42 Cruiser is in immaculate condition for it's age, very little signs of wear and tear and has been fanatically maintained. With 3 good size double cabins and two heads (one electric one manual), a nice large cockpit with ample room to seat 8 people comfortably for alfresco meals and a kitchen diner that can seat 8. Fully kitted out with safety gear including a 6 person life raft and radar. Solar and Wind for power.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 August from 14:00 until Saturday 3 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 9 August from 12:00 until Friday 9 August at 16:00
Reviews of Samuel
Other important information
The full itinerary will be discussed and agreed in advance.
Weather permitting we will spend most nights at anchor, if the weather is against us then we may need to seek shelter at a marina for safety, if you would like to spend any of the nights at a marina then that can also be arranged.
There is an inflatable motor boat (Tender) to take you ashore or to explore places we can't access with the sailing yacht.
No sailing experience is necessary and you do not need to help sail the boat, but you are welcome to assist and I am happy to pass on my knowledge.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.