This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Embark on board Le Loup, a 1981 First 32 updated with a modern rig and thousands of improvements to make life easier ... The navigation will take place between the surroundings of Bonifacio / Lavezzi Islands and the North of Sardinia / Maddalena Islands! An enchanting setting for those who dream of discovering the adventure of a sailing cruise safely ... Note that we will be accompanied by Leon, an adorable red cat who will be in charge of charming both the youngs and olds ... Waiting to meet you, Sailingly yours, Alex&Léon
Beneteau First 32
Léon le Chat des Mers and myself offer you to embark on our magnificent sailboat! It is a First 32 launched in 1981 carefully maintained and updated, thanks to a recent rig and cut for adventure!
From Bonifacio, the program is à la carte: from day to week, on the Balearic Islands, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily.
Living on board, the boat is in perfect condition and offers the best of itself: performance and safe sailing.
He is able to take 6 captain included in the day and sleep 5 captain included.
You will find on board 2 cabins: one dedicated to storage and one sleeping 2 people. All that can accommodate 4 people (skipper included) in autonomy, as well as all the necessary comfort!
Equipped kitchens (Fridge 12v, gas stove 2 burners + oven ...), 4 220v outlets, 220v heating, optimized ventilation ...
A Fanatic Ray 11'6 paddle and a Fanatic Allwave 8'3 as well as their two carbon paddles are available as an option for 20 € / day for a board or 30 € for 2. The snorkeling equipment (panoramic & classical masks) quant he is at your disposal to fully enjoy the idyllic setting of anchorages available to you.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 20 July from 9:00 until Saturday 20 July at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 27 July from 17:00 until Saturday 27 July at 20:00
Reviews of Alexandre
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- Caisse de bord de 250euros à prévoir
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.