This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
My Bavaria 39 (12m) is based in Saint Florent - a lovely little port on the west coast of Corsica and less than 30 minutes from Bastia airport.
My program is a bit special! I go around Corsica in 4 one-week stages:
Saint Florent in Bastia
Bastia to Bonifacio (this stage)
Bonifacio to Ajaccio
Ajaccio to Saint Florent
You come with me for as long as you want, in weekly increments. We will decide together the exact route according to your desires and the weather ...
Sailing in Corsica is an exceptional pleasure. The Isle of Beauty does not bear this nickname by accident and the sailing conditions are very good and the landscapes magnificent. Many are only accessible from the sea. We are privileged.
Access from the mainland is easy. Why not combine a week at sea with a week at sea for example? "
Bavaria 39 Cruiser
Our Bavaria 39 has 3 spacious double cabins and two toilets. The front cabin and its toilet are reserved for us, and we put at your disposal the two large aft cabins and the main shower room. All exterior has been remodeled this winter - bimini, custom cushions, and teak table. He is magnificent.,
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 July from 16:00 until Saturday 24 July at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 31 July from 10:00 until Saturday 31 July at 11:00
Reviews of Christopher
Other important information
A sailboat is small, so no suitcases - bags. Linen provided, except bathing towels.
You are responsible for the on-board cash costs. Count around € 150.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Ménage en fin de croisère
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.