For travellers aged 35 years old or older.
1 person is interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Our Bavaria 39 (12m) left Saint Florent on August 7 en route to Ajaccio via Ile Rouse and Calvi. This superb cruise will make you discover the magnificent west coast of Corsica with unforgettable Scandola and Girolata .
We are 2 to welcome you on board as friends. We have our forward cabin and bathroom; you have 2 aft cabins and a large private bathroom.
Chores (cleaning, shopping, washing up) and cooking are shared between us equally. We ask that you dine ashore once during the cruise.
The sailboat is clean, very well maintained, and stocked with the basics - not an empty boat. There are paddle, kayak, and BBQ at your disposal, plus internet connection. We provide navigation, but your active participation is greatly appreciated.
Desire to learn? We couldn't ask for more! Above all, our wish is to have a good, relaxing time together. The spirit is that you are our invited friends; we are not your employees!
Bavaria 39 Cruiser
Our Bavaria 39 has 3 spacious double cabins and two toilets. The front cabin and its toilet are reserved for us, and we put at your disposal the two large aft cabins and the main shower room. All exterior has been remodeled this winter - bimini, custom cushions, and teak table. He is magnificent.,
Our trip starts here
Sunday 7 August from 16:00 until Sunday 7 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 14 August from 10:00 until Sunday 14 August at 11:00
Reviews of Christopher
Other important information
Covid Pass required.
A sailboat is small, so no suitcases - bags.
Linen provided, except bathing towels.
The on-board cashier costs are your responsibility. Count around €150.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Ménage en fin de croisère
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.