French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We leave from Menton at the Italian border towards the Islands of Hyères (Porquerolles; Port Cros, Île du Levant) via Monaco, Nice and St. Tropez with a stopover on the road at anchor or in a port on the coast. Arrived in the south of Hyères, we will visit all three Islands with a beautiful walk on land. In general, we spend quiet nights at the port of Port Cros, a magnificent island, classified as a nature reserve!
Grand Soleil 39 Cant. Del Pardo
very comfortable and very fast sailing boat, equipped with a powerful and very reliable engine
three double cabins plus 2 bathrooms, large living room convertible into double and single bed
My Grand Soleil 39 sailboat is a racing-cruising monohull, built by the Cantiere Del Pardo shipyard in Italy. This fixed keel sailboat, rigged in Sloop at the head, made by the naval architect Alain Jézéquel, measures 11.98 m long.
Our trip starts here
Boulevard de Garavan, Menton, France
Tuesday 19 January from 8:00 until Tuesday 19 January at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 26 January from 16:00 until Tuesday 26 January at 20:00
Other important information
It is a little cool and sometimes it rains too ..... think of a adapted wardrobe
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.