Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Relaxing Cruise sailing from Milos volcanic to beautiful Cyclades Minor"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We welcome you for a week aboard our fully refurbished 13m sailboat, to visit the most beautiful bays of the Cyclades .
From Milos , share with your friends or family an unforgettable experience discovering the islands of Milos, Folegandros, Ios, Koufounissia & Paros !!
Included in this cruise is the skipper, the hostess as well as all the cleaning and cooking on board, the breakfast as well as another meal a day.
We also offer the use of 2 Stand-Up-Paddle as well as snorkelling equipment for the entire crew & a GoPro camera whose photos will be offered.
At your expense are the costs of diesel and ports that vary depending on the islands visited.
Bavaria Cruiser 42 2011
Our trip starts here
Saturday 21 September from 9:00 until Saturday 21 September at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 27 September from 8:00 until Friday 27 September at 11:00
Reviews of Nikos
Other important information
Looking forward to setting sail with you.
Greece is always sunny and warm in summer, so no need for heavy clothing. Just be sure to have a light wind jacket with you, as there is usually a little wind when we are sailing!
Finally, the most important thing is to carry your soft suitcases so that you can retract them once you have emptied them in the cabin closet. it is more comfortable to move.
Any question please do not hesitate to contact us
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.