This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
PAROS | ANTIPAROS | KOUFONISIA | SKINOUSA | IRAKLIA |
5 days in a sailing yacht, island hopping the remotest of the Cyclades islands, far from the main ferry route and main tourist trails. Our trip will starts and finish in Paros island. This holiday combines action with relaxation.
Visit remote beaches, learn how to sail, relax on a hammock, see the falling stars, have drinks on board, visit local villages, taste the cuisine, sit with the locals , puddle the dinghy away, snorkel, explore, dream, discover...
The Boat is a beautiful Beneteau Oceanis 46, 4 cabins and 2 WC, spacious and convenient, far more luxurius than any other boats in similar sailsqare holidays. Games include dinghy with engine, SUP, hammock and snorkelling equipment. You'll love it!
Our trip starts here
Thursday 14 July from 16:00 until Thursday 14 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 19 July from 9:00 until Tuesday 19 July at 10:00
Reviews of Mike
Other important information
ITINERARY PAROS | ANTIPAROS | KOUFONISIA | SKINOUSA | IRAKLIA | DESPOTIKO Thursday 14 July - Paros Check in at Parikia port at 17.00. Depart to Antiparos. Spend the night there and enjoy some of the finest dinning in Greece. Friday 15 July - With sunrise, depart for the 5-6 hour sail to small Cyclades, starting from beautiful Ano koufonisi. , Overnight at the s mall but vibrand main village. Saturday 16 July - Today we take it easy. After breakfast, we head to explore the stunning beaches of remote kato koufonisi. In the afternoon we end up at the small port of Skinusa. Sunday 17 July - Another easy day, cruising beautiful beaches. Today we round beautiful Skinusa island with its numerous bays. In the afternoon we island hop to Iraklia where we spend the night. Monday 18 July - We begin our way back with a long haul sail (4-5 hours) to uninhabited Despotiko island. We stay on anchor, spending the night under the stars! Tuesday 19 - Return to Paros early morning. Check out by 10.00
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.