Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "From the Cyclades to Athens on a magnificent 15 meter boat"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A one way that crosses the less known Cyclades to get to Athens.
The navigation between the various islands makes it possible to always have wonderful bays available where you can shelter for a swim or a night in the harbor and picturesque as well as functional marinas to go ashore if you want to dine out or stroll among the shops.
We pay close attention to the comfort of our guests, which is why we have equipped the boat with the highest level of accessories and for sleeping we use only the cabins, leaving the dinette always free and available to everyone.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
My Boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 of 2005 with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms, battened mainsail, electric winch, gennaker, generator, air conditioning, 2 fridges. Very convenient for a large group, I assure you that you will feel at home.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 September from 16:00 until Saturday 24 September at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 1 October from 10:00 until Saturday 1 October at 10:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
How to get:
Paros has a domestic airport, it is served by a large number of ferries that connect it to the airports of Mykonos, Santorini and Athens.
What to bring:
The temperatures are summer, I recommend to bring light sports clothes in soft bags, NO RIGID TROLLEY.
The oilskin are present on board.
Upon boarding, the sum of € 100 per person is required, which includes consumption: diesel, ports, gas, petrol for the outboard, linen.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.