This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
LAST PLACE IN DINETTE: DISCOUNTED PRICE
We will sail with a 2010 Bavaria 45 with 4 cabins and 3 bathrooms (along with 3 other boats) to discover the colors and flavors of the low Dodecanese where the atmospheres of this part of insular Greece are unique and priceless.
If you want some nymph to take you (almost) to forget how Ulysses your land, we guarantee that the stops on the ground will not be missing and even the neophytes will be able to appreciate the joys of sailing. The summer flotilla is open to everyone: from experienced sailors, to the Archei heroes, to those who never went by sea. The program will fulfill everyone's wishes.
ITINERARY In the afternoon of Saturday 10th August we will embark in Kos Marina : we will take delivery of the boats, we will do galley and at sunset we will enjoy the first Greek dinner together.
On Sunday morning we will set sail heading south: Nisiros, Tilos, Sami, Rhodes, Simy and then up again and return to Kos Marina by Saturday 24 August. In the morning we will leave the boats.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 August from 16:00 until Saturday 10 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 23 August from 20:00 until Saturday 24 August at 10:00
Reviews of Andrea
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.