Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 more traveler and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you to participate in this cruise of 1 week in the beautiful region of the Dodecanese .
Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Rhodes on time which suits you. Dinner in the old town. Night on board
2nd Day: After breakfast, departure for the turkish coast . Lunch in a mooring.
We will reach the pontoon of Ali at the foot of the ruins of Bouzoukale where we will dine and spend the night.
3rd Day: All sails out we join an anchorage along the coast before crossing the bay to join the village of Bosborum .
Dinner on the charming little Turkish port where we will dine.
Day 4: Departure to the direction Symi . We will have lunch during the crossing, we arrive in the middle of the afternoon which will allow to reach the city main of Symi where we will spend the evening.
5th Day: Back to the ribs Turkey on the Datcha Peninsula . After an anchorage wild for lunch we will join the small harbor of Palamut where we will spend the night.
Day 6: Direction to the island Nisyros volcano . We will visit the island by scooter to discover its volcano and its villages.
7th Day: Long navigation for which we will lunch to join the bay of the monastery of Panormitis .
Day 8: Return to Rhodes in the morning arrival scheduled around 13 hours.
Beautiful and comfortable sailing boat of 14m. Extremely well maintained it is like new. Ideal to spend a week or more. Very spacious, it can accommodate up to eight people on board. The ideal sailboat cruising sailboat.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 1 May from 15:00 until Saturday 1 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 8 May from 12:00 until Saturday 8 May at 14:00
Reviews of Emmanuel
Other important information
- Breakfast and lunch on the boat included in the
- Dinner ashore in typical restaurants ( price around 15 € at your expense )
- Swimming, snorkeling equipment at your disposal
- Ouzo, sodas and others at any time included in the price
- Each navigation step does not exceed 4 hours
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- 100 €
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.