This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Discover the most beautiful islands of the Dodecanese from the mythical island of Rhodes where we will have dinner and spend the first night.
Sunday we will leave in the morning for Symi , we will have lunch in the bay of Saint Georges before joining the bay of Pédi where we will spend the night after having dinner in the ancient port of the island.
Monday , after a superb navigation along the Turkish coast, we will arrive at NIsisros the island with the volcano. After having lunch on board, afternoon at the beach. Tuesday visit of the island by scooter! Of course we will explore the volcano.
Wednesday after 4 hours of navigation we will reach the island of Tylos where we will have lunch in a bay bordered by an ideal beach for swimming. We will spend the night in the charming little door of the island.
Thursday departure for Chalki and its small typically Greek port.
Friday we will leave for the bay of the famous monastery of Panormitis .
Saturday return to Rhodes .
The order of the course can be changed depending on the weather.
Beautiful and comfortable sailing boat of 14m. Extremely well maintained it is like new. Ideal to spend a week or more. Very spacious, it can accommodate up to eight people on board. The ideal sailboat cruising sailboat.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 7 August from 15:00 until Saturday 7 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 14 August from 12:00 until Saturday 14 August at 14:00
Reviews of Emmanuel
Other important information
- Breakfast and lunch on the boat included in the price
- Dinner on shore in typical restaurants ( price around 15 € at your expense )
- Swimming, snorkeling equipment at your disposal
- Ouzo, sodas and others at any time included in the price
- Each navigation stage does not exceed 4 hours
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- 100 €
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.