Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Stroll around the Dodecanese on a 15m boat - boarding in Kos or Leros"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board! We will depart from Patmos and then visit Lipsò, Lèros and Kalimnos and then disembark in Kos. Good wind!
Wauquiez - Centurion 47
Approved for 12 people. Draft mt. 1.90
Motorized Perkins HP. 60 Bow thruster
- 1 sailor with services, toilet and sink.
- 1 owner 2 + 1 with bathroom, toilet, sink and shower.
- 1 double,
- 1 with two bunks and communicating toilets. sink and shower
- 1 outdoor shower
- Large square with sofas and dining table convertible into a double bed.
- 2-burner gas stove + plate + oven with grill.
- 1 fridge and 1 freezer.
- Oil heating.
- 600 l water reserve,
- 380 l diesel reserve
- VHF transmitter + stereo radio and CD player.
- Cigarette lighter sockets and 12 volt usb.
- Tender 2.40 m with 6 HP engine.
- Wind station,
- Autohelm 6,000 autopilot.
- SUB equipment: cylinder lt. 10 with dispenser.
Our trip starts here
Monday 20 September from 9:00 until Monday 20 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 24 September from 9:00 until Friday 24 September at 10:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The island of Kos can be reached from Italy by direct flight. Kos Marina can be reached by taxi or bus.
The island of Leros can be reached by plane with change in Athens.
The baggage is recommended soft, minimal and easily stowed.
Preferably sporty, comfortable and comfortable clothing, a pair of light-soled shoes to be worn exclusively on the boat, for those wishing to participate in the maneuvers, a pair of boat gloves is recommended.
Linen provided by the skipper (€ 20 per week per person).
A common fund will be set up for extra expenses which will also be attended by the owner and the skipper.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Eventuale ingresso in Parchi acquatici e marini
- Lenzuola €. 20 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.