Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Stroll around the Dodecanese on a 15m boat - boarding in Kos or Leros"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board! We will depart from Patmos and then visit Lipsò, Lèros and Kalimnos and then disembark in Kos. Good wind!
Wauquiez - Centurion 47
Approved for 12 people. Draft mt. 1.90
Perkins HP powered. 60 Bow thruster
- 1 sailor with services, toilet and sink.
- 1 owner's 2 + 1 with services, toilet, sink and shower.
- 1 double,
- 1 with two berths and communicating toilets. sink and shower
- 1 outdoor shower
- Large saloon with sofas and dining table that converts into a double bed.
- 2 burner gas cooker + plate + oven with grill.
- 1 fridge and 1 freezer.
- Oil fired heating.
- Water reserve 600 lt,
- 380 lt diesel reserve
- VHF transmitter + stereo radio and CD player.
- 12 volt cigarette lighter and usb sockets.
- Tender 2.40 m with 6 HP engine.
- Wind station,
- Depth sounder.
- Autohelm 6,000 autopilot.
- SUB equipment: cylinder lt. 10 with dispenser.
Our trip starts here
Monday 20 September from 9:00 until Monday 20 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 24 September from 9:00 until Friday 24 September at 10:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The island of Kos can be reached from Italy by direct flight. Kos Marina can be reached by taxi or bus.
The island of Leros can be reached by plane with change in Athens.
The baggage is recommended soft, minimal and easily stowed.
Preferably sporty, comfortable and comfortable clothing, a pair of light-soled shoes to be worn exclusively on the boat, for those wishing to participate in the maneuvers, a pair of boat gloves is recommended.
Linen provided by the skipper (€ 20 per week per person).
A common fund will be set up for extra expenses which will also be attended by the owner and the skipper.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Eventuale ingresso in Parchi acquatici e marini
- Lenzuola €. 20 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.