This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding / Disembarkation at the "Marina di Lefkas" easily
By plane (Volotea from Venice, Naples, Bari, BluPanorama from Milan, Rome, Bologna)
By boat, with ferries from Venice, Ancona, Brindisi on Igoumenitsa.
Itinerary of maximum:
Boarding at Marina Lefkas within 12 hours. Night in Mitikas, where we will taste the famous prawns
3 h of navig.
Discovering the wild east coast of the island of Kastos.
-1.5 h of navig.
Morning navigation to the uninhabited island of Atokos. Then in the afternoon sailing towards Ithaca (Vathi).
-3 h of navig.
A day wandering around the wild northeastern coast of Ithaca, night in the harbor
-1.5 h of navig.
Discovering the North coast of Kefalonia (Fiscardo or Assos area)
- 2 h of navig.
We leave early our "secret bay" where we could also meet a pair of monk seals. Stop in the harbor at Meganisi
-4 h of navig.
We head on Lefkas for landing by 12 noon
- 2 h of navig.
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 42.1
Comfortable 1994 boat perfectly maintained. The boat offers 3 comfortable cabins and two bathrooms, but despite the cruise configuration it offers good sailing performance. Equipped with 50 miles navigation safety equipment and the following electronic equipment: radio / CD player, VHF equipment, GPS Cartographic, Navtex Pro Plus Nasa Marine, Radar JRC Radar 1000, Autopilot ST 6000, wind station, Eco and Log Raymarine.
Our trip starts here
Friday 28 June from 10:00 until Friday 28 June at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 4 July from 10:00 until Thursday 4 July at 12:00
Reviews of Davide
Other important information
1) In the boat you get wet remember a k-way or an anorak and maybe
even a light pile
2) In the boat you get dirty: so no cool clothes and elegant but bring only comfortable things (Jeans, pant.corti, t-shirts ...)
3) In boat you are tight: limit yourself to a duffle bag (soft and foldable, no trolley) and a small backpack, which you will need to get off the ground
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag-pillowcase (no sheet under);
- Shoes to be used on the boat-Shoes for going ashore-Rocker shoes-Slippers / flip-flops;
- Sunglasses-Cap-Sunscreen-2/3 swimwear-Mask
- Beauty-Case (eco-friendly products) -tree-bathrobe
- 2/3 socks-Underpants-1 long-pants-3 pant.corti-3 t-shirt-2 polos / "evening" shirts -1 sweater
- Small flashlight (better if "a bob") - ipod-usb-pile cable
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.