This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This route, about 120 miles long, is perfect for one a week's
holiday and will allow you to travel between the myth and the
Already Omero tells how Itaca, Kefalonia and Lefkada were the harsh reign of Ulysses, but theirs coasts guard not only beautiful beaches reachable only from the sea, but also the habitat of the very rare monk seal and of the only European colony of Caretta sea turtles caretta.
You can go by from the enchanting beaches of Kefalonia to the crystal clear waters of Ithaca , swim in the same waters as stroked Ulysses, quench their thirst under the sun of Meganisi o enjoy the night of Lefkas .
So you do not have to choose!
However, certain that if you want to follow a sudden impulse of the heart and change course, you can always find the tranquility of one sheltered bay or the pleasantness of a rich tasty tavern Mediterranean flavors.
Arrogance 50 Teknocantieri
This 50ft was built as a "race car", winner of numerous regattas in the northern Adriatic and a forge of important skippers.
Under its racer look, comfortable interiors are hidden with a large square, a functional kitchen, a large chart and three double cabins and three bathrooms. On the deck there is the sunbathing cushions, the ladder for the bago and an outdoor shower.
The boat is equipped with a self-inflating raft, life jackets and safety equipment.
Our trip starts here
Friday 19 July from 10:00 until Friday 19 July at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 26 July from 8:00 until Friday 26 July at 12:00
Reviews of Hansel
Other important information
- Sun hat
- Zuccotto of wool
- Thin sleeping bag with sheet
- Bath towel
- Boat shoes
- Shorts, bermudas
- Rubber shower mats
- Heavy sweatshirt or light fleece
- K-Way waterproof jacket
- Light sweatshirt overalls
- Polo shirt, T-shirt
- Tank tops
- Underwear briefs
- Beauty personal hygiene, sunscreen, cocoa butter, medicines etc.
- Swimming goggles for bathing
- Charge mobile phones and tablets
- Book, which you never had time to read and not you will read.
How to get to the boat: Given the low costs the solution the taxi remains the best.
1 ^ night - Syvota - Quay
2 ^ night - Fiskardo - Quay
3 ^ night - Vathi - Marina
4 ^ night - Porto Kalamos - Quay
5 ^ night - Baia di Silla - Still
6 ^ night - Lefkas - Marina
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.